Saturday 24 March 2012

I'll never say 'What if'

Time, time, time, who the heck twiddled the big knob to speed it up?  I feel like I only have to blink and a weeks gone by, I have so much to do and so much I want to do, but can I do it? can I flip.  And just to add insult to injury, I'm having all sorts of technology problems at the moment which is getting me rather frustrated.  Some poor cold caller got it both barrels the other day, wrong person and wrong time but I did feel a little guilty after lol.  Mind you some of them do deserve it persistent little .........................

I have some news for you all. On the 31st March I will be on Create and Craft a 2pm with deColourant.  The first (and maybe my last, but not the products) show is going to be demonstrations on fabric.  You know that mad feeling when you're looking forward to something, but at the same time you are scared witless, well that's me now.  However, I believe in trying things when given the opportunity, I may or may not work on screen, who knows, but at least I won't get old wondering 'what if'.

Now, those that know me well know I don't even like having my photo taken, and I certainly don't crave the limelight, but when doors open you have to go through and take a chance, not scurry past like a frightened rabbit.  So deep breath and take that leap of faith!

It's Friday so it's the new challenge over at Polka Doodles.  This week the challenge is make a project with Mum in mind.  The design team have made some gorgeous creations for you all so why not take a look and get some inspiration.  Almost forgot, Nikky also Launched the new Polka Doodles CD Sugarplum Daisy, as always it's brilliant.

Did you see the Kuretake show with Nikky Hall this morning?  Fantabulous products, stunning samples made by the design team and Nikky did some fab demos.

As promised last time here are the Clarity Stamp samples.







I have some Creative Expressions samples, but I'm falling asleep so they will have to wait I'm afraid

7 comments:

Miria said...

New amazing creations, Dee! I can't wait to see the new ones! Hugs, Miria xxx

Unknown said...

Dee, your samples are absolutely stunning - as they always are. Love the western theme. I could have used those stamps when I used to go line dancing. Know what you mean about photos - hate having my photo taken, don't even like seeing myself on the monitor and certainly don't watch any shows back - I'd never do it again! Still, it is fun once you get over all the waiting around, and everyone at the studios is so lovely I'm sure you'll be fine. Love, Julia xxxx

Lucy said...

See your samples are great and you will be fab on. Telly just get lost in the craft you will forget the cameras are there. Can you get Martyn as your presenter. Good luck not that you need it

Karen Petitt said...

I'll keep an eye out and I'm sure it will go well for you - most of us hate having photo's taken - you are not alone there hun!
Gorgeous art work Dee - you are one talented lady, keep well Karen x

Vintage Milly said...

Love these cards Dee, good luck with the show, I am sure you will be fab, I will try to catch the video link as I am always at work these days but I will be thinking of you, you will be fab anyway so just go for it girl,
lotsa love,
Em.x

Jane said...

Loved these cards you did! You are extremely talented and love all your work! Jane xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I have just joined your followers today. I watched your programme on the Decolourant at the weekend and it looks an awesome product, and you definitely did it justice. I loved your samples for Barbara too, especially that wonderful poppy card. Have a good week. xx Maggie