Friday 31 August 2012

Hi all, here we are again.  A reminder that Nikky (Polka Doodles) is on Create and Craft tomorrow at 10am and 4pm with the launch of the new Studio 12 Picnix CD Ginger Snaps.  It has some gorgeous papers, images and elements on it so don't miss it.

Also Barbara Gray (Clarity Stamp) is on tomorrow with her Classroom tomorrow and then shows on Sunday too.

Today I have some projects from the last Making Cards Special issue.  This issue the papers were all designed by the lovely Nancy Watts.  Sadly I didn't have as much time as usual so didn't make as many as I normally do, such a shame as these papers and elements were very usable indeed.  I hope you like them.











3 comments:

Daniele said...

gosh you have been busy Dee, lovely collection as always
hugs

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Dee. Love, Julia xxx

Linby said...

Beautiful cards. I especially like the iris folding card.
Linbyx