Wednesday 5 September 2012

Hi all, just a quicky from me today.  I've been manic making samples for my next two demos for Creative expressions.  The first one is this Sat (8th) at Monkton Elm Garden centre, Taunton.  This is going to be all about Ranger and Tim Holtz inspired techniques with a few extras thrown in from Creative Expressions, Couture Creations and the odd Spellbinder or two.  I won't really be making full projects from start to finish as it's all about showing the techniques.  There's so many to get through so I think it's going to be a full on day.  So many people buy new products and then get disappointed because they then don't get the results they expected, or they can't quite remember just how to do something.  So if you are in the area why not come and say hi.  It should be a really good day, they've just had renovations done so it's sort of a grand opening too with the pet area also having fun things going on.

The following Sat see's me at Squires Garden Centre at Shepperton, I'll be doing much the same here so again why not pop along if you're at a loose end and live not to far away.

Then on Sat 22nd I'll be on Create and Craft TV with 3 shows, 2 for Nikky doing Polka Doodles and Studio 12 and 1 show for deCoulourant.  All that and lots of other work to fit in as and when I can, it's all go go go this month, I shall be well and truly shattered by the end of it.

I'll leave you with a couple of samples from the Studio 12 Picknix Gingerbread Twist CD that launched last weekend.   Such a lovely Christmas collection, you really can make a whole variety of projects with it and the papers are to die for.

Befor I go a reminder of the Sep comp over at the Studio 12 blog, it's easy to entre so why not have a go.

No comments: