Friday 21 September 2012

It's Friday evening and I'm sat in a freezing cold hotel room, what fun, Brrrrr!

Don't forget tomorrow is the deColourant show at 2pm on create and craft.  We have some new trio packs and some single colours in addition to the normal sets.  There are also some exciting things in the pipeline for future shows so I can't wait for them to be available.  If I could tell you what they were I would, but I'm having to keep my mouth firmly zipped.  It's very hard so I may just let something slip at some point, inadvertently of course lol.

Check out all the wonderful inspiration over at the Studio 12 blog.  All the DT ladies are creating some fabby things.  Rosemary Merry will be back on Create and Craft on the 29th with Studio 12 and Polka Doodles so don't miss that, they should be great shows and not to be missed.

At long last here are the Clarity stamp samples from the last shows. 



















 

5 comments:

Fliss said...

Marvelous and creative samples Dee as are those in your last post which I managed to miss somehow.
Hope you manage to warm up soon and good luck for tomorrow.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Miria said...

Hi, Dee! What else can I say about your creations? I just watch them silently but full of admiration! (I'm not a poet, the rhyme is just by chance,lol :) hope you like it anyway)
My fave is the minibook about Night before Christmas, a real eye candy! Hugs, M.

Anonymous said...

They are ALL gorgeous. Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure it will be very successful.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Stunning creations Dee. Good luck with the show tomorrow.

Claire x

Claire Phillips said...

Great projects as always Dee - really enjoing a catch up this fine morning! Cheers Claire x