Wednesday 23 October 2013

Digi Choosday has launched

Well hello campers. What a night we had down here in the south.  This morningI have a trellis panel in the garden and the poor tree across the road looks like is was an extra in the chainsaw masacre. I bet the poor birdies got a shock last night. I hope they all escaped OK.  We've had a family of crows/rooks/ravens? living in the tree since weve been living here. It wouldnt be the same without them here now. But, what a light show we had last night, magnificent. I have to say at one point in the night the noise was horrendous and I really thought all the doors and windows were going to blow in. I half expected to look out the window and see cars,  trees and fences whirling round and round Kansas stylee.

Before I forget I will be back on Create and Craft TV for Creative Expressions on the 11th Novemeber.  Thank you to everyone that watches and sends emails, it means so much and I really do appreciate you all.

Great news for all you digi fans, the new Digi Choosday challenge has launched over at the Polkadoodles challenge blog. And don't forget to check the Polkadoodles shop, there are new digis being added all the time and Nikky has and has had some amazing discounts for you all so check it out. 

And that's not all (said in cheesy voice), Nikky has lots of new stash in the shop, Studio 12 stamps are finally in stock whoop whoop and lots lots more.

Now for some catch up with crafting samples, I am soooo behind with these, I promise I will catch up eventually.

Samples from my demo at Emerald Crafts in Lyndhurst, New Forrest. Fabulous shop I love it there, sadly by CC doesn't lol. all products used can be found from Creative Expressions stockists and of course Emerald Crafts.


Clarity samples from September
That's it for now.  Till next time, be good.

1 comment:

Mrs B said...

Hi Dee. So many gorgeous cards. A couple really jumped out but they are all wonderful. The red glittery poppy one is so striking, wasn't sure about it and had to keep going back for another look and now I think it's great. The crown shaped card is so fitting for the 3 wise men stamp and sentiment. Would never have thought of using a crown card. Thanks for sharing. Take care.